Monday, February 23, 2009

February 23 -- On the Road

It's late and I'm tired from our big day on the road. We had to go out to Vienna to get my cell from the Coyles house, and we got to see Auntie Lisa in the process!! Then a lunch date at Mama Ayesha's with Jess, home for a feed and a cuddle, then off to Ryann's for a playdate with Sawyer. Then home. Yeesh!! We've been all over the place today!! Evan was SUCH a good baby!! Hardly any fussing at all!! It was really great to get out and feel like a functioning member of society, for sure, but I functioned myself right out of circulation. It's 9:30 and I can barely keep my eyes open. Off to take a shower and then hit the rack.

At Ryann's house ... Evan at first wasn't too sure about borrowing her swing:

Photobucket

but he got the hang of it eventually.

Back home in his own swing:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love hanging out with Daddy!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment