Saturday, February 14, 2009

February 14 -- Loads of Love for Evan

Today Will and I had our first night out without Evan!! Thanks for the unbelievable generosity of Grandma & Grandpa Coyle, who watched Evan, we got to go out to Don Shula's Steakhouse in Tysons Corner for Valentine's Day. Kudos to their host staff who moved heaven & earth to find us a table when our reservations got messed up, and to the kitchen for preparing a wonderful meal, even if it came out awfully slowly. By the end of the meal we had been there for almost 3 hours and every cell in my body was practically screaming for my baby, even though Will and I had had a lovely time together ;) Amazing how your priorities shift when you have a little one.

Today's pics from tummy time -- had to cut it short when Evan showed a lot more interest in sucking on his fist than in working to develop his neck muscles:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love daddy!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love Grandpa!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment