Friday, February 13, 2009

February 13 -- Evan's First Playdate

So today we went to visit Ryann and Sawyer at their house in Alexandria. We had a great time!! Ryann and I got a chance to talk over all the ups and downs of new motherhood and the kids ... well, they slept and cried. But we still had a good time, especially during the big walk we took to the local coffeeshop and back. Pushing a stroller around the hills of Alexandria was a lot of good exercise! By the time we had gotten back to Ryann's though, Evan was wet, tired and HUNGRY and letting us all know it!! He survived the ordeal though ;)

Evan and Sawyer together -- Evan's getting a lesson in why a gentleman should NEVER ignore a lady:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Taken tonight after dinner -- I don't know if I've shared this, but this is Evan's FAVORITE sleeping position ... leaning on his fist. So funny.

Photobucket

Photobucket

In developmental news, Evan showed me today that he can actually mimic me when I stick my tongue out at him!! Not a very nice thing to teach, I realize, but we'll get to that issue down the road.

Tomorrow we are off to Grandma & Grandpa's for another weekend. They have SO graciously agreed to watch Evan tomorrow night for a couple of hours while we get our FIRST dinner together since Evan's birth!! Can't wait!!

Oh I almost forgot -- here are some of the pictures from our visit to Dad at work the other day --

Evan with some of the Affinity Labsters:

Photobucket

Evan with the Joint Concepts crew:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment