Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February 10 -- Going to Visit Daddy in my Big Boy Pants

Today Evan drank a 4 oz bottle of formula, which I knew from experience would induce loads of spitting up and I wasn't disappointed. Fortunately, Evan waited until after our friend Beth Lawrence from across the street finished her visit before Pukefest 2009 began. However at least this one only lasted a couple of hours and he slept through most of it ... and the ensuing PJ changes.

It was a big day though because we went to visit Daddy at work for the first time!! Since he was going out to visit Dad I felt that he should wear proper clothing for the first time, so he wore a shirt and pants sent to us by Hillary and Mitch Hodus (thanks so much y'all!!) and off we went. The Affinity Lab Rats were all SO excited to meet Evan and immediately set up a group picture, which I thought was just so cute. Unfortunately I don't have one of those on my camera so I have to wait for Uncle Raj to send me a copy. Hint hint, Raj! ;)

I post the cutest pictures of Evan, and always talk about what a good baby he is, so I had to throw this in there to show that he IS, in fact, a normal baby:

Photobucket

Evan with the incomparable Jess Philie of Joint Concepts:

Photobucket

Dad holding Evan in the Lab:

Photobucket

Evan racked out in his carseat after his big visit to the Lab:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hippie Evan in his organic cotton PJs, sent to us by Vermont cousin Trish:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment