Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9 -- Sleeping Through the Night

Evan SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!! He slept from 11 to 6!! And then fed, and then slept again from 7 to 9!! That's right ... I got NINE HOURS of sleep!! I felt like i had been to the spa. Honestly. I took advantage by running tons of errands and generally getting stuff done. Now I am exhausted again, and poor Evan is racked out after being dragged all over town, so without further ado, here are today's shots:

Evan at Mommy's work with his friend Sawyer, Ryann's daughter, and Makita and Alexine:

Photobucket

Evan and Anthony Flamini, a natural with babies:

Photobucket

My little man is getting SO BIG!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tomorrow we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of cousins Chris and Dean and Chris's girlfriend Katie!! Evan is really looking forward to meeting them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment