Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 4 -- My Little Hippie Boy

Well, it's official ... Evan is starting to FINALLY outgrow his newborn jammies and it's time to get him into real clothes. Thank God, I was getting so sick of looking at the same jammies day in & day out.

Speaking of jammin ... I had to put Evan in his proper threads today in honor of Phish hitting the road again this weekend:

Evan rocks out:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mom, if you don't get that camera out of my face, I'm gonna start swingin!!

Photobucket

Going with Mommy to the doctor:

Photobucket

Evan had a lot more smile practice today. Melts my heart!! Other than that he did a lot of sleeping. I guess he's sleeping off the big week we had with Nana.

In other news, I had my 6 week post-partum visit today, and everything is fine, so I am officially no longer an OB patient. While I do not miss being pregnant, it definitely was the end of an era. I am no longer pregnant or post-partum. I am now simply Evan's mommy. Can't think of a better identity ;)

2 comments: