Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 19 -- Cold? Ha! I Laugh at Colds!

Evan spent another day with Grandma & Auntie Lisa getting smothered with love & attention, and it has really helped! He is feeling so much better!

See, I'm OK Mom!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(oh how i love seeing him smile again...)

Going for a walk with Mommy & Auntie Lisa ... because I've got a cold, Grandma insisted on bundling me like I'm trekking through the Arctic!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And to prove to us that he really is feeling better ... Evan LAUGHED for the first time tonight! Grampy gets the gold star for bringing the first laugh...



More laughing ... I had to shoot and hold him at the same time so not as good (and Grandma & Grandpa's dogs were going crazy)

No comments:

Post a Comment