Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13 -- Let's Go to the Video

So I've been going a little nuts with the video camera that Nana got me, lol!! Evan isn't the biggest fan of it I have to say ... he was so smiley and giggly today but whenever I whipped out the camera he was less than pleased ... I still got some good shots though!

Even when he's confused by the big white box Mommy is holding, Evan still loves to hear "I love you!"



Practicing our rolling skills ... hey little man, it's easier without one fist in the mouth and the other clutching an octopus!



Winding down ... still got a few smiles in the tank ...



Evan did manage to roll from back to front twice today, and once from tummy to back. He's got a ways to go but he really seems to like this rolling thing ...

1 comment:

  1. He's so cute! Big boy with the rolling! :)
    I miss hearing your voice.

    ReplyDelete