Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 7 -- Lazy Picture Day

I didn't get a lot of pictures taken today. Evan and I are still struggling with daytime napping. I think he should nap in his crib. He disagrees. Needless to say, he always wins that argument. Problem is, the only other places that he will reliably nap are in the carseat and in the stroller ... which allows me to get errands run and/or exercise by walking, but it doesn't help me get stuff done around the house or -- dare i say it -- nap???

Anyway, today he decided that he just wasn't going to nap, period. Made for a very tired and cranky little boy tonight!! Hopefully he will sleep well tonight and maybe even nap tomorrow. A girl can always dream ...

Evan and I went to see Dad at work today -- here are the pictures I took:

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment