Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21 -- Dinner with Family

Today Evan went to "school" again, and afterwards we had dinner with Cousin Laura and "Uncle" Raj. I had thought that Will was going to be working one of his late nights, but he surprised me by turning up at 6:30!! That was such a great surprise and I really needed it, as it's hard to host (even when Laura was doing the cooking) and try to feed and put Evan down at the same time. Not to mention I was just so excited to see my husband so early ;)

I'm such a happy boy!!!

Photobucket

Yay, DADDY is home!!

Photobucket

Sucking on his fingers and watching the Sprout Channel ... already watching TV at 3 months old, I'm so ashamed ... but he LOVES the Sprout Channel ...

Photobucket

Getting some Uncle Raj lovin' ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gimme my bottle and nobody gets hurt!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment